Reality TV has shown us that extreme makeovers aren’t just for people anymore. It’s incredible to see what ingenuity, creativity and hard work can do when it comes to a home renovation, and what eye popping results can be produced.
Take 142 Fallingbrook Road, formerly a bungalow in Toronto’s east side Beach neighborhood.
With some time, a great team and a dream house budget and materials, this home has been truly transformed:
This 4 bedroom, 6 (!) bathroom beauty clocks in at over 4000 square feet. Its exterior has been redesigned in Californian style, complete with floor to ceiling windows, Indiana Natural Limestone and imported Spanish Brick. The backyard features 2 different areas for entertaining and plenty of space for a growing family or all the outdoor guests you can safely host. Smarter than your average home, this house is fully wired and integrated to manage from the palm of your hand, connecting temperature control, television, blinds, alarm system and more with top of the line Smart Home technology. Along with top of the line technology, it’s clear that the utmost care and attention to detail went into the selection of all materials and finishes that make this house so very impressive.
Check out the listing for more images and details , and scroll below for our own little tour of the beautifully transformed house at 142 Fallingbrook Road, Toronto.
The gourmet, state of the art kitchen, complete with waterfall counter top and high end appliances:
The floor to ceiling wine fridge and chic breakfast nook:
The luxurious living room:
This decadent dining room:
The Master-suite complete with outdoor deck and massive walk in closet:
The luxury spa-like master bath:
Beautiful second and guest bathrooms:
And even a special spot to keep Spot the dog clean!
The cozy yet stylish lower level, complete with outdoor lounge:
Marble art installations and beautiful floating stairs:
And finally, the outdoor oasis: multiple areas for entertaining and for enjoying, especially when the pandemic has us spending all our time at home.
So just to recap, here are some of the eye catching features of this entirely custom made home:
- Smart Home solution – remote control through phone, tablet or laptop
- Surround sound indoors and outdoors (8 speakers upstairs, 4 in Lower Level)
- Wi‐Fi boosters to ensure Wi‐Fi is always strong no matter where you are in the home
- Home alarm ability to connect to phone and alert of intruders
- Custom Blinds throughout controlled via remote control
- Engineered white oak flooring throughout the home ‐ 7” planks
- Gas fireplace with Nero Tunisi Marble, leather finish
- Walnut wall feature in dining room
- Oak floating stairs with glass panel railing finished with black metal handrails
- Indiana natural limestone
- Spanish Architectural imported brick
- Hand‐Crafted Solid Red Mahogany Front Entrance Door
- Flat Roof (30 year) and 2‐ply torch‐on roofing for pure waterproof seal
- Full surround Camera/Alarm system
- Permacom Concrete 4 inch slab Driveway – lifetime warranty
- Private double drive plus 2 cars in Garage
If this home happens to be in your budget or you want a closer look at what a stunning home makeover this was, be sure to check out the listing here or below!
*photos by by Julian Mendl (except pre-renovation house image)
*This is a paid partnership with Hardest Working Realty and ADDICTED Media Inc.