I was always a voracious reader but lately have found it challenging to sit down and actually READ. That was, until I discovered audiobooks. For someone like me who can barely focus or sit still, audiobooks are the perfect way to indulge my craving for reading in a new and more accessible way. And Audible has been a great gateway for my new audiobook addiction. And Black Friday is a great time to get into Audible because they’ve got some fantastic deals going on!
This holiday season, you can surprise your friends and loved ones with thousands of titles at their fingertips! From holiday classics to biographies to comedic podcasts, Audible’s Plus Catalogue provides members with access to 12,000 titles in addition to their monthly credit. Why settle for one gift when you can give thousands with one easy subscription. We’re thrilled to share Audible.ca’s exciting Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal, which will be available for two weeks (November 24-December 9)!
For a limited time, members can enjoy 3 months of Audible’s Plus Catalogue for only $7.95 a month! From science fiction to biographies, members will have access to thousand titles in addition to their monthly credit. Give the gift of screen-free entertainment and have them cozy up to the fireplace as they listen to Rick Mercer’s biography, Talking to Canadians or watch Santa spit out his milk with laughter as he listens to Catherine Hernandez’s sketch comedy series, Imminent Disaster. To help with shopping, we’ve highlighted below some of our favourite titles that are bound to make the top of everyone’s holiday lists.
- For the ones who are obsessed with sports and pop culture: Will, Taste, The Meaning of Mariah Carey, My Mother’s Daughter or Over the Boards
- For the music lovers: Pearl Jam’s lead singer Eddie Vedder’s new memoir, I Am Mine.
- For those wanting to celebrate Canadian voices and stories: Talking to Canadians, Imminent Disaster, Field Guide to Eating in Canada, The Stand In, Seven Truths or Highly Legal
- For friends looking for true crime, mysteries and thrillers: Death by Unknown Event, The Wolfpack, Oracle, China White, The Guilty or The Apollo Murders
- For loved ones who want to focus on wellness for 2022: Atlas of the Heart, The High 5 Habit, Deepak Chopra’s Mind Body Zone: Living Outside the Box or The Awesome Project
- For family members who adore literature and fiction: The Jane Austen Collection, Anna Karenina, Son of a Trickster or The Vanishing Half
Whether you’re looking to give a single title or a year membership, Audible.ca has got them covered with their gift centre – here!