If you’ve been following me over the last couple of years, you’ve seen that I’ve spent a lot of time cooking, creating and, along the way, sharing my favourite recipes.
With all that time spent in the kitchen this year, I decided it was time to get everything I needed to make the perfect dinners for my partner and me, including levelling up my cookware.
Having been a fan of the always pan, when I heard that the good people at Our Place had released a new product known as the Perfect Pot, I just had to learn more.
Made with the same game-changing ingenuity that made the Always Pan a sellout, the Perfect Pot does everything from boiling to baking, crisping, to steaming. Our Place reimagined what a pot can be, so we wanted to see if it is perfect.
PERFECT POT PRODUCT DETAILS:
- The details: 10 in. diameter, 5.5 in. height (8.5 in. with lid), 5.5 qt. capacity a.k.a. family-sized
- Compatible with all cooktops (yes, induction, we’re looking at you)
- Super lightweight (it clocks in at just 4.5 lbs. with the lid)
- The most slippery nontoxic, nonstick ceramic coating is made without potentially toxic materials like PFOAs, PTFEs, other PFAs, lead, cadmium, toxic metals, and nanoparticles.
- Beechwood Spoon custom-designed to nest two-ways on your pot — goodbye messy counters
- Custom roasting rack with a stellar crisping effect that also doubles as a steamer
- Sturdy aluminum body for fast, incredibly even heat distribution
- A modular lid to let off steam when you want, and lock it in when you don’t
THE PERFECT POT REPLACES:
Stockpot, dutch oven, saucepot, roasting rack, steamer, strainer, braiser, spoon rest
WITH THE PERFECT POT, YOU CAN:
Boil, crisp, bake, braise, roast, steam, strain, pour, serve, store
After two months of testing, we 100% approve the Perfect Pot. Durable, multi-functional, and it looks great, turns out, that The Perfect Pot is all that it’s cracked up to be.
*The Perfect Pot was provided for this review