Foodies rejoice, Winterlicious returns to Toronto, and this year, it bigger, and hopefully better than ever.
Over 220 restaurants city-wide are participating in the Winterlicious Prix Fixe Promotion. Three-course pre-fixed lunch menus are priced at $18, $23 and $28, and dinner is priced at $28, $38 and $48. Restaurants start accepting reservations now.
Reservations are strongly recommended and are to be made directly with the participating dining establishment. A complete list of participating restaurants is available at toronto.ca/winterlicious.
This year’s Winterlicious Festival also includes a special Culinary Event Series with nine unique cooking and dining experiences. They include:
- Happy 150th! A Decadent Taste of Canada at Palais Royale on January 27, 2017
- Elements of Soul – 150 years of Caribbean Influence at FUSE Restaurant from January 27 to 28, 2017
- Celebrating 150 years of Canadian Cuisine at Casa Loma from January 28 to 29, 2017 and February 4 to 5, 2017
- Martinis, Manhattans & Old Fashioneds: Time-Honoured Classics from the Golden Age of Bartending at Rosewater on February 1, 2017
- A Night at the Court at Arcadian Court on February 2, 2017
- La Dolce Vita at Fabbrica on February 2, 2017
- Murder at Sea! A Canadian Cruise of Titanic Proportions Mysteriously Yours from February 3 to 4, 2017
- Mare a Mare – Fresh Canadian Seafood the Italian Way at Cibo Wine Bar, Yorkville on February 6, 2017
- Syria: A Living History at Diwan at Aga Khan Museum on February 9, 2017
For a full list of participating restaurants click HERE
So book your spot, enjoy a meal, and while your at it, save a buck, or two.