Okay, kids. I’ve been cooking this one up for a while, and I’m pretty excited to give away this treasure chest of my favorite natural, non-toxic cosmetics — over $230 worth of ’em!
If you read my “Best of 2014” round-up, you’ll know why I’m so enamored with each of these brands, and, in particular, the goodies I was lucky enough to test. Five of these incredible companies were kind enough to spread the love and contribute the items I mentioned, so that you can try them for yourself!
YumUniverse will help spiff you up from the inside out, Ella’s and Plantae will polish up that skin, and 100% Pure and LACC will add a little pizzazz to that newly detoxified brain vessel of yours!
So, how can you enter to win? Simply follow Addicted on twitter and tweet the following:
“I’m #Addicted2Eco & want to #win #green #cosmetics from @100percentpure @PlantaeSkincare @EllasBotanicals @laccbeauty @yumuniverse! #contest”
Contest opens on February 10, 2014 and closes on February 14, 2014 – just in time to snag the ultimate V-day gift for someone special in your life!
Prize pack includes:
– Plantae: Wild Thyme Toner ($27.90) and Avocado Pear Eye Contour Cream ($40.90)
– Ella’s Botanicals: Go Nuts, Lemon Zing & Skin Soother Beauty Bars ($7 each)
– LACC Nailpolish: 2014 Fall/Winter collection in grey, nude, and blue, plus a base coat ($12.99 each)
– 100% Pure Cosmetics: Fruit Pigmented Lip Gloss in Sheer Cherry (new!) and Shimmery White Peach ($18 each), Fruit Pigmented Lip and Cheek Stain in Cherry ($25) and Black Tea Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara ($26)
– YumUniverse: The Cookbook ($19.95)
NOTE: Prize must be picked up by the winner in downtown Toronto, ON. If you live outside of the city/province/country and still wish to enter, you are more than welcome to do so, but shipping will be at your expense.