If I were in my early 20’s I would never be writing about sponges, but at 35, it seems that I have a very different idea of what excites me, and it appears that using Scrub Daddy to clean my home brought me true joy.
It might sound a little strange but I’m a bit of a clean freak, so when it comes to a great vacuum, green cleaners that really work or a long lasting durable sponge, I do get a little of that adult excitement when I get the chance to really put it to the test, and that I did.
For those of you somehow not aware, Scrub Daddy is the ultimate sponge that is hard in cold water and soft in hot. Stay with me.
If you’re looking to scrub a crazy dirty pan, get dried paint off the floor after painting, dried on sticky mess, then you use the scrub daddy with cold water, washing your dishes or doing some easy cleanup, make it warm and it’s easier to use for those jobs.
Unlike most sponges, after weeks of use, it’s still fully intact, and all the mess rises right out. So unlike those dollar store sponges that don’t even last a week or two, after a couple months, the Scrub Daddy is still going strong.
Here’s why I’m kind of Addicted to the Scrub Daddy and the Scrub Daddy tricolour pack;
- Multiple colours allow you to colour code your cleaning jobs or simply accent your decor
- Scrub Daddy’s FlexTexture® changes texture based on your water temperature. Firm in cold water for tough scrubbing, soft in warm water for light cleaning
- He rinses free of debris, resists odours, and cleans well with water alone
- Scratch free on over a dozen surfaces from non-stick to stainless steel and even car exterior paint
- His eyes hold onto your fingers and mouth cleans both sides of utensils
A sponge yes, awesome for sure, bound to make your job easier, heck yes! If you’re like me and you’re looking for the ultimate in clean, then maybe it’s time you too picked up a Scrub Daddy.
For a full list of where to pick up your Scrub Daddy visit their website today.