It may be Valentines Day here in Canada but it’s still winter, which means for most of us, we are battling dry, damaged skin, that it unless you have the right products to keep your skin nourished and looking it’s best, even in the middle of snowy Canada.
That’s where Kiehl’s comes in. Know for their amazing range of products, it’s no surprise that it’s the go-to for many Canadians including yours truly.
So what products do you need in your arsenal? We’ll there are 3 products that I make sure I always have on hand, and if you’re looking to avoid dry cracked skin, you should too.
As we know, it’s crucial to take care of your moneymaker, and that means moisturizing each and every day and doing so with quilty products that fit with your skin type.
With a unique lightweight texture and 24-hour hydration, this “ultra hydrator” immediately leaves skin 2.3X more hydrated, even in skin’s driest areas. Formulated with Glacial Glycoprotein and olive-derived Squalane, this non-greasy, lightweight moisturizer is uniquely formulated for almost all skin types – even some of the most sensitive skin.
WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR
• Provides lasting 24-hour hydration for soft, smooth, healthy-looking skin
• Balances even skin’s driest areas with 2.3X more moisture
• Absorbs into skin easily with an ultra-lightweight texture
• Tested in everyday and extreme environments
If you’re anything like me, your hands become a craked dry mess in the winter, so having an amazing hand cream on hand is ket for making it through Canadian winters.
Take care of dry hands with the heavy-duty moisturizing hand salve. This thick, rich formula provides all-day care for active and dry hands. Formulated with Avocado Oil, Eucalyptus Oil and Sesame Seed Oil, this hand moisturizer for dry skin leaves hands feeling soft, conditioned and cared for.
Honestly, this one is a hand saver!
WHAT IT’S GOOD FOR
• The thick, rich formula soothes, conditions and moisturizes dry hands
• Draws and absorbs water from the air forming a “glove-like” protective barrier against moisture loss
• Helps protect and repair the appearance of severely dry hands caused by manual labour, neglect, exposure to harsh elements and heavy industrial labour
While you may just be focusing on your face and hands, a weekly, maybe even daily application of some great body cream can make all the difference for your skin, if you’re just feeling a little dry, it can bring your skin right back, and if your skin is really doing badly, it can bring it back from the brink.
This rich, non-greasy body lotion with Cocoa Butter and Beta-Carotene is just what the doctor ordered for those needing a little moisture all over.
WHAT IT’S GOOD FOR
Moisturise dry skin with our elegant, non-greasy body lotion. Formulated with Cocoa Butter and Beta-Carotene, this hydrating body cream leaves skin feeling elegantly soft.
• Leaves skin soft, smooth and beautifully moisturized
• For all skin types, particularly dry skin
So if you’re looking to save your skin from head to toe this winter, you need to stock up on some great product, like these gems from Kiehl’s, but wait, I have a surprise for one lucky reader.
Enter below for your chance to win all their amazing products:
View this post on Instagram
With Twitter or by commenting: