Breaking down the walls between emerging artists and industry since 2010, Landmark Events / Showcase Festival’s goal is to expose artists to professionals from established companies such as Warner Music, Milagro Records, Whammo/Universal, Sony Records, Indica Records, Underground Operations, MTV Canada, S.L. Feldman and much more in sold out venues in Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Kingston and Quebec City. And starting tomorrow, it’s Toronto’s time to shine! Landmark Event’s Toronto showcases will be, well, showcasing, some of the best emerging talent in Toronto, including Addicted’s very own D’anise Marie!
For more artist and event information, just scroll on down below. See you there!
Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/230200357168123
The Modern Hearts
Empty Threat https://soundcloud.com/empty-threat-1
Chasing Shadows www.chasingshadows.ca
Out Of My League https://www.facebook.com/OutOfMyLeagueBand
Tea With Lincoln
Falcon city https://www.facebook.com/falconcity187
Crash Carnival https://www.facebook.com/crashcarnivalpage
Guided by Senses http://www.facebook.com/guidedbysenses
Armani of York https://soundcloud.com/armani-of-york
House of Coconuts https://www.facebook.com/House.of.Coconuts
Michelle Mondesir www.reverbnation.com/michellemondesir
Subject Id www.facebook.com/subjectid
Finest Edge Music https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kid-DET/498607870191016
Local Bears http://www.facebook.com/thelocalbears
Taylor Abrahamse www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-Abrahamse
Goliath PAW www.facebook.com/goliathmusic
The Goatbox Rebel http://www.reverbnation.com/thegoatboxrebels
Alex DeWitt https://soundcloud.com/alex-dewitt
Raven On Call https://www.facebook.com/RavenOnCall
Black Krishna http://www.reverbnation.com/blackkrishna
All Bands will showcase for and be judged by industry reps from labels such as:
Universal, Sony music, Warner, Milagro, Club Roll, Indica Records, Feldman Group and more… as well as Managers, Signed artists and publicists! (Great networking opportunity)
Best performing artists will be granted development platforms including:
– 75 Hours of recording time at the renowned, world-class Mechanicland Studios & Red Rhino Recording studio.
– An invitation to perform at A Sold-Out Industry Showcase at The Mod Club Theater in Toronto! (www.themodclub.com) (capacity 700+) (Reps from Sony Canada, Universal Music, Feldman group, Much Music as well as managers will be there to watch your band!)
– Professional Music Video by L’Hibou!
– Non Exclusive Licensing contract with Weget Music Supervision!
– Global distribution through Milagro Music!
– Recordings sent to a music publicist for review and possible media campaign!
– Your press kit shopped and heard by any 2 major or indie labels of your choice. Contact is provided through our music lawyer with a guaranteed response!
– Publicity campaign
– and more…
“Our mission is to break down the walls between music artists and industry representatives, and help artists build a support team to properly bring their product to the masses. I have literary watched and listened to thousands of bands and music artists from Canada. I truly believe that regardless of heightened accessibility, there are so many undiscovered bands and musical projects that would be competitive and do well in today’s national and global market if managed and promoted properly.” comments LME founder, Arthur Kalimidis.