Most of you know that I grew up a country boy, we are talking “a dirt road off a dirty road”, bailing hay, riding horses, though more then that adventuring on my bike. It’s times like this when I reflect on it that I actually miss it, well some parts.
Being that I am that country boy still at heart, it probably comes as no surprise that I love jerky, not all, but as a general rule, if someone was to offer me some, I’d most probably say, yes!
So recently when I came across Krave Jerky I just had to try their great range of flavours. I took an evening while writing and poured out some olives, cut up some cheese, added some roasted chickpeas, and made a little charcuterie type board of course with the Krave Jerky.
I like to think about it like the cowboy charcuterie, omg that makes me think next time I should have it with beans too, while camping! …so I’m getting a little off track.
Back to the jerky…
Krave Jerky is available in Canada in four great flavours including; Black Cherry Barbecue, Chili Lime, Grilled Sweet Teriyaki and Sweet Chipotle , but unlike a lot of jerky out there, this ones actually not to bad for you.
- KRAVE Jerky is a high-protein, low-calorie snack
- Devoid of any nitrites and artificial flavors, all-natural KRAVE Jerky has an elevated conscious, using lean cuts of domestic meat and all-natural, gourmet ingredients
- KRAVE Jerky is under 90 calories per serving
- With 8-12 grams of protein per 1 oz. serving, KRAVE Jerky minimizes empty calories while seriously satisfying
- KRAVE Jerky allows you to feel full without overdoing fat, calorie, and carbohydrate intake
So if you are having a hankering for a meaty snack, and don’t want to eat the bad stuff, maybe you too should try this delicious jerky, you may find like me that you’ll Krave even more!