I’ve had so much fun this year in the kitchen. Whether I was grilling fish, blending my favourite smoothies, brewing tea in record time, baking my own bread or spiralizing zucchini noodles for pasta, it’s all been possible thanks to the addition of Hamilton Beach in my life.
Known for producing an array of small kitchen appliances and devices at fair prices, Hamilton Beach has been a staple in the kitchen my entire life, and the company has been around for over one hundred years now.
It should come as no surprise then that they have perfected the art of making your kitchen work for you and that’s a big part of the reason why this year I became ADDICTED to Hamilton Beach.
While I’ve hand-picked a few stand out products that we here at ADDICTED completely fell in love with in 2018, Hamilton Beach offers a vast array of products and we warn you; you may get lost in all the goodness. But I digress.
This year I learned to love cooking again, and while I still use my oven and stove top, I’ve come to really love the new additions to my kitchen. So this year, I’m giving five of the best to one of you.
Hamilton Beach Artisan Dough & Bread Maker
View this post on Instagram
When it comes to making bread at home, we found out for ourselves that the Hamilton Beach Artisan Dough & Bread Maker was the perfect solution this year.
From delicious fresh french bread to grainy dense multigrain bread, this device offers it all, including:
- 14 programmed cycles
- Make white, wheat, French, gluten-free, artisan bread & more
- Automatic keep warm after cooking
- Dishwasher safe nonstick bread pan & paddle
- Options for 3 crust settings and 1, 1.5, or 2 lb. loaves
- Countdown cooking timer with LCD display
- Delay Timer
- Accessories included: measuring cup & spoon, kneading paddle & paddle removing tool
Ready to start your own bakery at home? Okay maybe you aren’t that ambitious, but trust me, you’ll be making bread for more than just yourself.
The 3-in-1 Grill
This grill is perfect for making breakfast when having company over when doing meal prep for the week and so much more.
If you’re like me and like to partake in bacon every so often, it makes cooking it so easy and keeps the mess to a minimum.
If you’re not for the meat, the Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Grill is also super for grilling vegetables, but on the flat side, is the best for making pancakes of frying eggs. Versatile, quick, and easy to clean up!
The 3-in-1 offers:
- 100 sq. in. nonstick surface
- Opens flat to cook as combo grill/griddle with double the cooking surface
- Indoor grill, griddle and bacon cooker all in one
- Cooks perfectly crisp bacon with no messy splatter
- Removable, nonstick cooking plates are dishwasher safe
- Adjustable temperature control
- A pull-out drip tray is dishwasher safe
- Unique kickstand tilts up to drain grease away
When I was a kid my British grandparents had an old school gooseneck kettle. When I was looking through the product line from Hamilton Beach, I chose this one because it reminded me so much of my mum’s parents, and happy days gone by.
Little did I know this is not the same as that at all, that thing took forever, whereas the new Gooseneck Kettle from Hamilton Beach is literally the quickest kettle I’ve ever used. The water will be boiling before you’ve got your mug and tea bag out. Not only that, it’s pretty classy.
- 1.2-litre capacity
- Gooseneck spout provides precise pouring control
- Auto shut-off when water boils
- Cord-free serving
- On/Off light
- Cord wrap
Not only does it look great on your counter, but the cord also goes away when you want it to.
4-in-1 Electric Spiralizer
Have you been watching a cooking show and they make a glorious bowl of pasta but it’s actually zucchini, and it seems awesome, but how the heck could you do that at home?
This is how!
Meet the 4-in-1 Spiralizer from Hamilton Beach. This easy breezy tool makes it super quick to make some zucchini noodles (spaghetti, linguine, fettucini) for your fave pasta dish. It also makes a great salad, Curly fries, and probably a whole lot more.
- Create fun & healthy meals with fresh vegetables and fruit
- 4 cutting cones
- Create spirals and ribbons quickly and easily: spaghetti, linguine, fettucini
- Great for zucchini noodles, vegetable salad, curly fries, apple tarts & more
- 6 cup bowl with storage lid
- Easy to use and clean
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Compact nested storage
- Bowl with lid for easy storage
- On/off button
- Cleaning brush included
The Go Sport Blender
I’ve been a huge fan of shakes and smoothies for years. In the morning I do my protein shake and in the afternoon and I do a fruit/veggie smoothie.
Now while I managed this with a regular blender for years, since I got the Go Sport Blender, it’s been easier than ever before, not to mention, less clean up.
This powerful little blender, mixes from the cap up, right in the vessel. You just pop off the base, undo the lid, add the Go Sport lid and go. That’s all there is to it, other than a quick clean up.
- 20 oz capacity
- Insulated, double-wall bottle
- Shatterproof Tritan® bottle
- Perfect for smoothies, icy drinks, and protein shakes
- Ice-crushing 600 watt peak-power motor
- Flip-top lid lets you drink right from the bottle
- Easy to hold base
- Fits most car cup holders
So, if you’re like me, and want to up your game in the kitchen enter to win the Go Sport Blender, Break Maker, Grill, Spilaizer, and Kettle from Hamilton Beach
Please see contest rules on the entry page.
This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Hamilton Beach Canada and ADDICTED Media Inc.