Hello, Can you hear me? I’ve been wondering why you aren’t picking up the phone because Dublin’s Calling…
I’ve never been that big on Holidays, which is probably why this feature isn’t happening on St. Patricks day, because as I’m sure you know by now I have always gone to the beat of my own drum, and instead of inundating you with yet another Paddy’s day post, I figured I’d wait till the following week to tell you about a fun new venue in Toronto called Dublin Calling.
Dublin Calling Party Pub and Kitchen is a brand new spot in Toronto that offers a fun, interactive, casual night out with fantastic food and even better, a excellent variety of some of my favourite liquors and beers.
If you’re looking for a weekend night of dancing, a place to watch the big game or a spot to hang out and share a pint, Dublin Calling has got it covered, with features including:
· Six dart lanes and monthly tournaments
· Karaoke and dance floor
· 12 television screens and a 100-inch projector screen
· Theme nights including Party Fridays where ladies get in free before 11 p.m. and St. Patty’s Saturdays
· 44oz party yards, with 16 beers to choose from, and 24oz Dublin Twisted Daiquiris
· A menu that boasts the signature Dublin burger with Guinness-infused cheddar alongside fish and chips and 12 different types of wings
So are you ready to Dublin it up? I’m assuming your answer is yes, and one lucky reader is going to get a special night out.
Enter below for your chance to win a $50 voucher good for an night out with friends for some darts, food, dancing or really what ever floats your Irish boat.
(contest rules and regulations are posted within the contest page/ Please drink responsibly)
Get ready to #DublinItUp!